Tips to remember…
- Keep sessions short and sweet.
- Always end the training on a positive note.
- It is best to train when your puppy is hungry, not stuffed after a meal but not famished either.
- Release often with enthusiasm and short games.
- Use a variety of tiny pieces of delicious smelly treats.
- Remember to think about your feedback and your timing.
- Have realistic goals and expectations. Start small and work up to more challenging exercises.
- Make training a part of everyday routine, not a chore.
- You must be present and alert if you expect your pup to be.
- Keep your tone of voice in mind.
Hello… What’s UP?